Office and Industrial Relocations
Las Vegas Office Movers
When you are moving your business, it is exposed to a myriad of risks that extend beyond the cost of the physical relocation. Hiring an experienced, commercial office relocation company will assure your business is moved quickly, efficiently and cost effectively, while simultaneously minimizing your downtime and its associated costs.
Consider the alternative to a properly planned business move by an experienced team.
- Just because you have a cost estimate that may be lower cost estimate for your company’s relocation, what if it does not account for the labor and equipment necessary to complete the job?
- What if critical client files and paperwork are packed out of sequence and misfiled when unpacked?
- What if computers are not properly disconnected/reconnected or damaged in transit?
- What is valuable and sensitive office equipment is improperly packed and damaged in the move?
- What kind of delays will you experience if a move is planned poorly and the mover fails at scaling their operation to match the size and requirements of your specific relocation?
- What if the moving company has not invested in the equipment, training and expertise to ensure your move is on time and your belongings are not damaged?
We understand how important a timely and efficient business move is to preserving your company’s operations during the relocation process. Capitol North American office and industrial relocation division specializes in minimizing your downtime by planning and executing your business relocation quickly so your business can be back up and operational without disruption. We accomplish this by approaching the move in an organized and systematic manner, and plan the move along with you to make sure that all the critical needs of the move are met.
Capitol Office Moving Services include:
- Multiple Major Relocations – We maintain sufficient equipment and trained labor to perform several major relocations simultaneously
- Modular Furniture Disassembly and/or Installation
- Computer and Electronic Moving
- Local and Nation Wide Storage and Distribution
- Library Relocations
- Shelving Relocations
- Machinery Moving
- Packing and Crating Services
- Portable Elevator Service
- Relocation Consulting – Floor planning, Furniture layouts, Design services
- Project Management
- Display Booth Transportation
- Employee Relocations – Local, Interstate, International
- Product Transportation – Local, Interstate, International
- Special Canadian – Hawaiian transportation service available
- Records Management
- Asset Management
- Medical Facility and Equipment Relocations, including Chart Room Relocations
- Furniture Fixtures and Equipment, FF&E Services
- Capitol North American provides single source FF&E services: transportation, warehousing and distribution, installation, liquidation and removal. This gives you the opportunity to create a customized FF&E program to meet your unique and specific project needs.
- Modular Furniture Services
- Capitol provides single source modular furniture installation services: transportation, warehousing/distribution, installation, liquidation and removal. This gives you the opportunity to create a customized modular furniture program to meet your unique and specific project needs.
- Capitol employs a network of transportation resources that includes a local and transcontinental fleet of over 600 tractor trailer units dedicated to the movement of your special commodities.
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Capitol is capable of handling the warehousing storage and distribution for projects of any size. Our Las Vegas storage facility spans over 150,000 sq. ft. of clean, safe, secure and climate controlled warehouse floor space equipped with specialized racks. Our distribution network in and outside of Las Vegas is composed of over 500 locations to assist with nationwide distribution according to your specific needs.
- Liquidation and Removal
- We can assist you with your liquidation and removal needs. We have several resources throughout the United States and Mexico who will have a need for your furnishings that must be liquidated. This will give you more options and a higher return on your liquidated product.