About Capitol North American
Capitol North American is a privately-held, family owned transportation and warehousing company that has been headquartered and operating in Las Vegas, Nevada since 1962.
For 53 years, Capitol North American has been dedicated to growing along with our city, and we are proud to be not only the oldest and largest moving and storage company in Nevada, but also one of the largest and oldest agents for North American Van Lines in the United States. Our 150,000 square foot storage and distribution facility and fleet of over 60 specialized vans, tractors, trailer and trucks supports our broad base of customers; individuals, families, corporate clients, government departments and our brave service men and women at bases here in Clark County.
We provide strong leadership and innovation to our moving solutions, and we are acknowledged as a leader in our industry. Our customer-focused approach to our business, along with our resources and technological expertise has been the engine that has driven our success over the past half century.
Our Customer Pledge
Integrity and ethics must exist in each individual who works at Capitol North American; if these traits do not exist in each of us, then this Company cannot survive. In order for integrity and ethics to be the recognized characteristics of doing business with Capitol North American, we who make up this company must be:
- Honest and trustworthy in all our relationships
- Reliable in carrying out assignments and responsibilities
- Truthful and accurate in what we say and write
- Cooperative and constructive in all work undertaken
- Fair and considerate in our treatment of fellow employees and customers
- Law abiding in all our activities
- Committed to accomplishing all tasks in a manner over and above what is expected of us
- Committed to consistently providing the service our customers expect
- Committed to acting at all times in a manner which contributes to the improvement of both the Company and our employees.
Integrity and high standards of ethics require hard work, courage and difficult choices. In some cases they may require us to forgo immediate business opportunities. In the long run, however, we will be better served by doing what is right rather than what is expedient.